New team new seasonFirst game for new team
Last year in Lansing a fluke
Wildcats get revenge
PeloponnesiansHunter to Malik
Hunter to Robinson for Six
B Joe for Pick Six
Fried green tomatoesWhat to serve Sparty
Something refrigerated
A dish of Revenge
Slice Purple onionsFried green tomatoes
Topped with zesty ranch dressing
And kick in the nuts
Hey, Uber, would anyone object if I move this thread to the free board?
Not at all. Show them what they're missing.Hey, Uber, would anyone object if I move this thread to the free board?
It's easy--4, 9, 7 (or 5, I can't remember)I'manunsophisticatedfreeboardplebianwhodoesn'tknowhowtowriteahaiku
IjusthopetheCatswin
RefrigerationWhat to serve Sparty
Something refrigerated
A dish of Revenge
But that is five wordsBut that is two words.
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana
On3 Football
Top 10 games for Week 5 of the college football season
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis