I'm having way too much fun talking trash through terrible haikus. Thank you for this thread.
You want to have fun?I'm having way too much fun talking trash through terrible haikus. Thank you for this thread.
I'm having way too much fun talking trash through terrible haikus. Thank you for this thread.
Bowl game win is great
But highlight of trip will be
Sitting with Gladeskat
Rockytop gets drilled
Wildcat fans are thrilled
ESPN sucks...
Peyton took the drugs
Woodson deserved the Heisman
Rockytop is terrible
This thread is somewhere between Confucius and "Your Momma" jokes. I am disappointed in myself for enjoying it so much.
Confucius say, YoThis thread is somewhere between Confucius and "Your Momma" jokes. I am disappointed in myself for enjoying it so much.
Confucius say, YoThis thread is somewhere between Confucius and "Your Momma" jokes. I am disappointed in myself for enjoying it so much.
Confucius say, YoThis thread is somewhere between Confucius and "Your Momma" jokes. I am disappointed in myself for enjoying it so much.
Quintessentially,Haiku: the lingua franca of smack. Thanks for joining in.
Confucius say, YoNorthwestern's best chance
To succeed on New Year's Day?
Just punt it away.
Confucius say, Yo
Momma's Punt is deep, into
Wildcat territory
Confucius say, Yo
Momma's Punt is deep, into
Wildcat territory
Confucius say, YoKeep them coming, St. Paul. You are on a roll- at least you are according to Yo Momma.
Pardon me fellas!Inconvenient truth
Even Al Gore will aver
D Crockett's defunct
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field