You missed a damn good game. 4th qtr was depressing at times though.Bad news: missed the game
Good news: saw we won
heck yeah!
Yeah that’s the one for this week. Big balls. But we caught a break. Need that sometimes.
Might have been. I wonder.bro how brilliant was that read by Mitchey... that was not the call im sure
I'm coming over!Let's see...time for some Pappy Van Winkle!
This isn’t the same program anymore guys. Stein is the real deal.All night I just expected us to eventually implode or LSU to put us away and it never happend. Great call in the OT on the 2 point conversion.
Still here. And always will be. We sucked *** in the fourth quarter. We just made it work. And I’m glad for the win.Broken record or not, shame in you posters that quit on this team.
Fn stonesWill Stein is the GOAT
And I LOVE IT!DAMN STEIN IS A RIVER BOAT GAMBLER
And my bad on prematurely calling game but we just don't win these types of games..but we do now. I gotta adjust..we got a WINNER as a Head Coach. I gotta think like a winner with UK football now.Gosh damn I love you all!! I love this team!
Stein may legitimately be the next Cignetti, but at half his age. He’s a damned prodigy. Holy crap this is crazy. Never in a million years did I think this is where we’d be right now and I was hopeful to prove the preseason critics wrong and make a bowl game but now we’re in the playoff conversation.You play to win the game. It will undoubtedly back fire at times, but it has won two games now. Minchey isn’t perfect, but he’s so composed. Stein isn’t perfect, but man can he coach
Well it did. We just out worked it and caught a break. We got the dub and that’s all that matters.Oh my goodness! Kept expecting Kentucky things to happen all night. Thought the two missed FGs were it and yet Will Stein's Cats did it again.
This. If we even just stop one of those tick plays we win easily. Let’s shore up the D. Get a more reliable kicker and watch out.You play to win the game. It will undoubtedly back fire at times, but it has won two games now. Minchey isn’t perfect, but he’s so composed. Stein isn’t perfect, but man can he coach
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play