Get a coal mine dump truck for Stien's balls!!
Shore up the secondary and get a more solid kicker. And we’d be T10 easy.That is some win. It's amazing what a real coach and QB can do.
Love the call.
Now we need a kicker.
Gosh damn I love you all!! I love this team!
Same. I wish we’d win without this stress though.Gawd damn man, I think I freaking love Will Stein!
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'