Two of their touchdowns on trick plays. Ridiculous.Trickeration is working for them.
It will win and lose games. Have to accept that. Better than playing scared.Should be tied, but we got Steined on 4th down. smh
Boosters need to dig deep into their pockets and give Stein plenty of NIL $$$. He’s gives us the best shot at winning something between our 2 major sports.Time to dig deep
Kinda. I say kinda because I think we all knew this was coming. It was just a matter of when.Fun until it wasn't.
Exactly. And this defense is depleted. It’s not easy having zero subs on the back 7.Relax guys it’s a 3 point game. You’d think it was 30. UK might not have the horses to win this one yet, but they’re going to have it down 3 in the fourth quarter.
Taking points is smart not scared. It was a stupid call on 4th and 3. 4th and 1, yeah I can see that, but on 4th and 3 in a close game you take the damn points.It will win and lose games. Have to accept that. Better than playing scared.
What are y'all talking about we're in a dog fight in the 4th quarter against a top 10 team. This is a blast.Kinda. I say kinda because I think we all knew this was coming. It was just a matter of when.
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR+ Football
PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky