I was thinking the same thing. Where has he been? And Darby? Only thing I can think of is maybe we went away because lsu would expect us to feed them. Feed the studs!Id run some more play action or try to roll the pocket. Where is Rodriguez?
If we could not be the worst 3 and long team in the nation we would really cook.A TD would be nice here. Gotta get a big 3rd down conversion first. I'd like to see something to our TE.
We can still be good, but I’d love this W. Huge program win at stake.This quarter will define the rest of the season. Can we be really good or not?
It’s a big test. Hope he’s up for itLSU making Minchey beat them. No more runs.
Winning this game gives Stein incredible recruiting materialWe can still be good but I’d love this W. Huge program win at stake.
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog