Game Day Parking question

Superdave63

Junior
Aug 23, 2009
177
226
43
Does anyone know what time cars are required to be out of the Preferred Lots around Beaver Stadium after a night game?

I'm wondering if I can leave my car in the lot and come back to get it in the morning (even if its early).

Thx
 

NittPicker

Heisman
Jun 30, 2001
6,603
14,109
113
I've been told in the past it's not a problem to leave a car overnight but you should get it out of there by 9:00 at the very latest. They want vehicles gone so trash can be picked up. Waiting too long into the morning will get you towed.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Superdave63

JWB389

All-Conference
May 16, 2017
1,056
1,340
113
Does anyone know what time cars are required to be out of the Preferred Lots around Beaver Stadium after a night game?

I'm wondering if I can leave my car in the lot and come back to get it in the morning (even if its early).

Thx
Here is my personal experience....I've stayed overnight in my truck in the lot multiple times (lot 22). I have always been rolling by around 7:00 AM and have never been questioned. I have also driven by the lot at around 9:00 AM and there are still cars there, so take that for what it's worth.
 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,055
17,727
113
Does anyone know what time cars are required to be out of the Preferred Lots around Beaver Stadium after a night game?

I'm wondering if I can leave my car in the lot and come back to get it in the morning (even if its early).

Thx
Never a problem to leave your car overnight!
😳

 
  • Haha
Reactions: PSUJam
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  3. 03 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  5. 05 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?