Game Day activities

Badon

Junior
Jun 12, 2006
805
383
63
Really asking for the LSU game, but do game day activities typically happen on the same schedule each week (in alignment with kick off)? In particular, I'm looking to know when on LSU game day I can take my son to see the MSU drumline.
 

EngDawg

Redshirt
Mar 29, 2016
2,037
4
38
Not an expert, but generally pregame activities are the same time in relation to kickoff
 

hail1984

Redshirt
Oct 12, 2016
28
0
1
Really asking for the LSU game, but do game day activities typically happen on the same schedule each week (in alignment with kick off)? In particular, I'm looking to know when on LSU game day I can take my son to see the MSU drumline.

Dogwalk 2:15 before kickoff. Drum line immediately after. Band parades into stadium 1:00 before kickoff.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama