To Hubert Davis…We just motherfking lost at home to UNC
Pope sucks, but the players he brought in suck moreWe are so fkd...we might not even make the tournament. Now let that sink in..
Dumbest comment. We didnt score a basket for 10 minutes.Outcoached by Hubert Davis ..ugh
If we don’t even make the tournament, it can’t be 12 months.Honestly, good. I wasnt gonna feel great with a win.
We will be looking for a new coach in 12 months. And it has to be done. This was a failed experiment.
Yep, this.Pope sucks, but the players he brought in suck more
Dumbest comment. We didnt score a basket for 10 minutes.
I just don’t see it happening this soon .Honestly, good. I wasnt gonna feel great with a win.
We will be looking for a new coach in 12 months. And it has to be done. This was a failed experiment.
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum