I doNobody really wants to win this game…
WhatLose and I’ll want Pope fired. Win and I think we can win a championship. No In betweens
LMAO, this is typicalLose and I’ll want Pope fired. Win and I think we can win a championship. No In betweens
It was Mitch Barnhart, probably.Whatever UK fan made the sports god mad can you please repent. I want to enjoy something
You’re taking about Barnhart brother, it’ll have to go over his head if we change anything because he won’t budge.
Just not a good team. With no PG and the sum of the parts that don’t fit.Season on the line it feels like.
That’s my pg version of how I’m gonna be a fan. Gotta watch what I say.What![]()
![]()
![]()
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!