Feed the studsI would love to see the actual numbers he uses to guide his substitution pattern. He’s a sharp guy, so I’d like to think it’s based on something with actual evidence behind it, but even other coaches who heavily utilize analytics don’t seem to cap everybody at 25 minutes like he does. It’s odd.
My 11 year old son could’ve had that rebound. Like he didn’t want to get it. He has been taking plays off all year. Definitely not the Oweh of last season. Better overall game so far, I still think we win by double digits.Oweh has to get that loose ball. The fire and effort just isn’t there with this group. And I’m not sure there’s an answer.
They will probably just use an AI hologram of him by that point.I legit think after Dickie V dies, they will prop his corpse up and put him on the telecast.
Hell he is posting here talking about no effort reboundingTayshuan reading Rupp Rafters
Considering we are usually a second half team/ I think so as well.We will win this game.
NC does not have an offense.
They do not look coached.
Yea they extended their game 45 minutes alreadyTo hell with DOOK. Stop showing them and talking about them.
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid