***** GAME CHAT: UK vs. UNC *****

Wildcat1996

Freshman
Dec 2, 2025
87
93
18
Win or lose this is all I ask as a UK fan. Come out and compete. I’ve been super negative lately. This is all I’ve been wanting. Let’s go Cats.
 

coalBucket

All-Conference
Sep 27, 2008
483
1,007
88
Waiting to see it click with this group. Looks like I’m going to keep waiting. I mean do these guys even know each others names? Zero flow.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wildcatjedi

CoffeeCat

Senior
Jul 6, 2025
353
635
93
The chat is so funny, everyone hating on Garrison then the chat says he’s single handed taking over the game
 
Oct 9, 2015
14,202
37,763
78
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  2. 02 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  5. 05 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference