9 freaking minutes without a field goal. WTF?
Neither does UNC, they equally as ineptWe dont deserve to win this.
The players on said D1 major program aren't bluebook-caliber players is the answerSomeone explains how this is even possible? 9 mins without a FG at a D1 major program? I mean, HOW?
I’m probably gonna be more excited about football next season than I am for basketball if Pope returns.Can’t wait until football season.
You have to have guys who can drive the ball. Our guys who can drive the ball won’t pass when they do. lolHow does a modern analytical guy like Pope have a team that literally cannot shoot?
It's frickin Calipari ball without the talent.Pope's coaching has been frustrating to say the least.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team