Game Broadcast is **** tonight

skydawg1

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2007
5,593
1,977
113
kARL, that's your URL. I'm talking about between the black bars (and above and below)
 

BreckyBratt

All-Conference
Nov 5, 2022
1,047
1,225
113
That assumes the university knew how bad the feed would be. Or cared. It’s a midweek nonconference baseball game. I’m sure we have better things to do with our money than set up a whole production from scratch for 1 midweek nonconference game.
If I'm Sparklight I'd pull the damn sponsorship for that club behind home plate. Especially if the internet broadcast of games are that awful. If I recall there were issues last time we played there. Mid week or not this team deserves to be seen. Especially for folks that have to work and can't drive five hours one way for a game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LADog

CEO2044

Senior
May 11, 2009
1,945
618
113
Nice win— we continue to prove we can hit under a lot of pressure and put some runs up.

It would be really nice to get Foster going- he is talented. Not a good outing for him, though- wish I could have seen it. Really happy to see Billingsley have a clean inning- I think our staff knows we could really use him. Davis and Maddox Miller did well.

Certainly things to clean up, but I think we will.
 
  • Like
Reactions: patdog
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State