Freezing, glitches, quick black screens, audio is popping, and game time is behind. SEC+ not on their A Game.
Yeah, I was going to say, I thought it was the same **** last yearThe feed from that park is always ******.
Lol that’s funny, I just told my neighbor it’s looks like a bad 1983 VHS that has been worn slap out!They just need to adjust the tracking.**
They have scored 2, 2 outsWell in this Mass Technically 17ed video, looks like Foster is getting rocked.
Message from the BSBN: "Our A Team is on Spring Break"Biloxi Shuckers Baseball Network......
Ha Ha Ha
i hate espn.
They mean it, too.Message from the BSBN: "Our A Team is on Spring Break"
SO badGuess I’m glad it’s not just me. This is the worst feed I’ve seen probably.
He’s getting dangerously close to being unplayable. He’s got a lot of the stuff that you can’t teach, and he’s being given tons of chances, but he’s yet to have an even half decent outing this seasonWhen has Foster NOT gotten rocked?
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more