Absolutely! Right after the 9th inning and State is the winner! I have no desire to commend losingDo you ever have anything good to say?
Not in a row.CAN WE GET 6 OUTS????????
I was thinking the same. Catch the ball to right and we are probably out of this inning. Damn it!If Parker or Reese ever dive for a ball and make a plus play I'll give you each $10K.
It'll never happen
NOW! You see why I post PISSED! The head coach has no bull crap excuse for leaving Foster in to face the second guy up after the walk! He is a disaster who was woefully over-rated coming out of high school!Do you ever have anything good to say?
Yeah. I think I understand now why Duke 17ing Stone pitched yesterday.Im sorry guys. Foster is useless
State-6, Aggies-1, Walks-6.12 free bases. Are the Aggie’s THAT formidable??
We simply aren't as good as we thought we wereIt’s just CRUSHING how many games we have given away this year.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list