Game#3 at A & M Thread

85Bears

All-American
Aug 31, 2019
5,957
6,348
108
Seems like we take too many strikes always getting behind in the count.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,310
14,878
113
Burns better have some juice because the batters slept thru the snooze this morning.
 

TTKADawg

All-Conference
Sep 20, 2024
1,544
1,113
113
I’m Here I’m Here! Sorry guys, 17n neighborhood garage sale and some other BS lol. Finally get in and it’s 1-1. Something tells me this one will be down to the final pitch. I know everyone is craving that National Seed, I am too, but what a DIFFERENCE a year makes!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: skydawg1

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,310
14,878
113
It's just 17'n excruciating watching our bullpen pitch. Nobody ever holds it together more than a few batters.

I've got the clear feeling I've had all season when we're definitely gonna lose a game.

Please prove me wrong.
 

TTKADawg

All-Conference
Sep 20, 2024
1,544
1,113
113
Our lineup needs to say the Hell With It, stop over thinking, and just light into this Cult like Thursday … it’s there … go 17n get it!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: skydawg1

curseddawgs

All-Conference
Jun 16, 2021
1,375
1,240
113
Parker breeds mentally weak pitchers. He cannot return if we want to take the next step. He’s an upgrade over Foxhall but he’s a step below Henderson and no where close to Butch or Wes
 
  • Like
Reactions: skydawg1

Msuirondawgs

All-Conference
Mar 18, 2023
1,499
1,319
113
That can’t happen. Ever. It just can’t happen. Throw 17ing strikes. I don’t care if they hit the ball all over the park. Throw strikes.
This. This. This. F'ing walks just cant happen. These turds arent barreling up anything.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation