Thats Ace's ball 100%Why is Ace Reece not telling everybody to get the 17 out of the way.. I got it... ?
Uh oh. I hope it means nothing too. But we both know it does mean something.I saw McPherson shake his lower right arm a little in the earlier inning. Hope it means nothing.
Maybe they were talking about SEC tournamentAnnouncers earlier were talking like A&M is a national seed lock, which seems stupid
I dint know why, but somehow this team is less than the sum of its parts. I kept thinking new players new coaches just taking time to gel. But we’re 54 games in and it’s not any better.When this team plays bad, it’s so damn contagious!
Embarrassing to play like this
Nah they were only quoting D1's National projections. I don't think the Aggies will get a Top 8 seedMaybe they were talking about SEC tournament
I saw them show that too, but they definitely made a comment earlier about them being a lock. Don’t think A&M is a lock even if they win todayNah they were only quoting D1's National projections. I don't think the Aggies will get a Top 8 seed
Nice one handed snag for all the dads out there
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5