I 17'n hate walks. Duke's on the verge of the 2nd out in the inning with a 1-2 count and he nibbles around till the guy walks and now he's given up 2 runs and still ain't out of it.
still makes me fume that the TN outfielders purposefully tore up the outfield spots where they stood. that's what the sodded patches are. that whole program is pure trash
i was there and watched them do itIs this true?
Pisses me off to no end. He’s over 40% balls. No 17ing excuse for that. And it cost us 2 runs.I 17'n hate walks. Duke's on the verge of the 2nd out in the inning with a 1-2 count and he nibbles around till the guy walks and now he's given up 2 runs and still ain't out of it.
I dint know. RF played that carom off the wall clean.Frye could have made it in.
I like putting on the pressure on the defense early in the game. Make them make a throwI dint know. RF played that carom off the wall clean.
It didn’t work. But I always like him to get the 3-0 green light.Ouch . The count was 3-0
Not if you’re going to run into the 2nd out at home. If there were 2 out, yeah send him.I like putting on the pressure on the defense early in the game. Make them make a throw
I agree. Pretty obvious we aren’t trying to play small ball.It didn’t work. But I always like him to get the 3-0 green light.
Texas went balls out on us in that endless inning in game 3 - double steals, etc. It can rattle a defense.Not if you’re going to run into the 2nd out at home. If there were 2 out, yeah send him.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list