Galax / Chilhowie

Galax / Chilhowie


  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .

RedPrideNation_RollPride

All-Conference
Oct 13, 2014
2,791
2,482
63
Pretty dang close up to this point in voting. Anybody got the scoop on why the game was moved? I read weather but every thing I had seen had the field in good shape so far.
 

WhudeyCHS

Freshman
Aug 7, 2018
107
70
0
Pretty dang close up to this point in voting. Anybody got the scoop on why the game was moved? I read weather but every thing I had seen had the field in good shape so far.

It was as said that a VHSL rep went back down there today and said it wasn't fit for play. I don't know how it has changed since the other day. They haven't been practicing on it so I really don't know why.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Thursday Picks for 10-1-26 (WEEK 6)
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 6
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Football Central Region GameDay - Week 6
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering October 2026