GALAX 42-CARROLL COUNTY 14

MT FAN 91

Senior
Oct 19, 2013
1,714
720
0
Galax didn't have much of a test tonight but we'll find out more about what they have next week when they face the defending 2a state champs
 
Aug 30, 2012
3,456
786
0
I think I speak for all the other 1A team fans if Galax beats Glenvar next Friday night it might be time to worry lol. That game could be a barn burner and will tell a lot about both teams.
 
Aug 30, 2012
3,456
786
0
I agree this should be the best game going next Friday and GW vs Radford is next week so the west could start to take shape early this year.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football All Goad! Mechanicsville Runs Away With 39-29 Win!
  2. 02 High School Football High School Football: The St. James Academy upsets No. 3 St. Frances Academy
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games