Gabe Miles hurt?

AgronomicDawg

Redshirt
Aug 13, 2013
20
0
0
I was just coming here to ask if anybody knew anything. I was walking on campus and saw a player being carted off the field and loaded into an ambulance. Couldn't see who it was or what the injury might be. Anybody with connections know anything? There were some people in the stands that might have seen what happened too.
 

121Josey

Redshirt
Oct 30, 2012
7,503
0
0
Per Twitter

Elijah Staley @ES14_ Prayers go out to my bro @GMyles5 ! Hope your okay fam


ETA:
TruMaroonNation™ @TruMaroonNation ·


Gabe Myles' injury must be pretty serious. Please pray. Will keep you updated if I find something out.

 
Last edited:

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,711
24,583
113
Jeez. Didn't know an ambulance was involved. Hopefully it's precautionary with a concussion or neck stinger.
 

was21

Senior
May 29, 2007
10,007
636
113
While on the subject, I wouldn't be surprised if USM takes some cheap shots, especially if the game gets out of hand early on. I hope this series is nothing more than this one two year deal and hopefully (financially) but out the second game and move it to Starkvegas...make 'em an offer they can't refuse.
 
Last edited:

AFDawg

Senior
Apr 28, 2010
3,299
594
113
Robinson's ACL is the rumor I've read. But I have no idea whatsoever if it's legitimate.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,711
24,583
113
Keep hearing its OL, but there was talk AJ Jefferson had hurt his hand on Friday night.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list