Gabe Christensen

Jan 21, 2012
1,166
958
113
I keep seeing something on my feed about losing Gabe. Can anyone tell me what happened? Is it recent or something from the past that is just showing up?
 

Babbahganoosh

Junior
May 4, 2023
91
282
53
The Gabe Christensen from SEP that wrestled at Iowa transferred a few years ago to Virginia, and then last year to Northwestern and seems to be in great condition with a great education.

Gabe Christensen from Ballard I think wrestled for his dad Casey and then for a bit at Upper Iowa. I think he did win a state championship and did pass away just recently.

it is a sad deal to see someone so young pass away!
 

TheREALSpooner

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2022
1,247
4,253
113
The Gabe Christensen from SEP that wrestled at Iowa transferred a few years ago to Virginia, and then last year to Northwestern and seems to be in great condition with a great education.

Gabe Christensen from Ballard I think wrestled for his dad Casey and then for a bit at Upper Iowa. I think he did win a state championship and did pass away just recently.

it is a sad deal to see someone so young pass away!

Thank you for clarifying this. I can back up your comment that this young man is not the Gabe Christensen who wrestled for Iowa.

Horrible news and a horrible loss, regardless. May he rest in peace.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Following the future
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Thoughts on Iowa football...and basketball
  3. 03 High School Football Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions