Gabbard as DNI?

ANEW

All-Conference
Jul 7, 2023
2,247
3,166
113
I have friends and loved ones who are from there. Is that good enough for you?
I didn't ask you why you seemed to care as much as you do. Not important that I know. I just asked if you were getting ready to go over and help.

I guess that's a no.

I'm not going to either.

Be mad at the Biden Admin and the Obama one before that. They helped to set the conditions that led Putin to determine that it was go time. Didn't happen during the Trump admin. Also trump was pushing NATO to up arm and get serious about defense and he got nothing but pushback from the left. Maybe if europe would have been stronger and given more help sooner, we could have arrived at "make a deal" time sooner than now.

We need to stop the bleeding.... bleeding of our money and bleeding out of a generation of Russian and Ukraine men. It's Time to make a deal and end it so we (the US ) can focus our military spending on a potential conflict with China, and keeping the islamo crazies at bay and Iran from getting a nuke. And then there is all the rebuilding that is going to need to be done in Ukraine.. that is going to take YEARS and $$$ and more $$$
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense
  3. 03 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Thursday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle