FX's Atlanta [returns 2018]

Air_Thurman

Heisman
Jan 16, 2003
32,687
32,877
63
So far it might be my favorite new show of the year. Like I said in another thread it is about hip-hop culture in Atlanta so it is not for everyone.
 

tlwwake_

Heisman
Oct 29, 2008
61,683
90,836
0
So far it might be my favorite new show of the year. Like I said in another thread it is about hip-hop culture in Atlanta so it is not for everyone.
I'm a big hip-hop fan but I think it does a great job of balancing things.

Comedy & drama... political issues... every day issues.
 

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,132
10,606
93
Liked the first two episodes a lot.

"Quarry" on Cinemax 1st episode was solid also.

Too much good TV. Gotta start cutting shows.
 

PDT816

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
11,490
3,527
113
Guess it's just not my cup of tea. Watched it last night and I'd give it maybe 4/10.

The plot was interesting enough. The dialog was bad, really bad.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight