Future NIL $$$$$ to the lines, please.

BobVH5150

Junior
Jul 9, 2025
247
373
63
I know we have nice recruits on the lines, but I'd rather take the bulk of available money and put it on both lines. We have to have B1G caliber starters on the Oline, and we must have the 320 lb nose if we are going to stay in the 335 scheme. If the Oline is league average, and the D-Line is disruptive yesterday, we win by two scores.
 

Spinner4

Senior
Jun 5, 2022
668
936
93
Rhule should have at least hired an assistant O-line coach with a better pedigree than Coeling to help Uncle Donnie. Someone to challenge Donnie. Sure that coach couldn’t recruit but Donnie isn’t a bad recruiter, he’s just bad at coaching.
 

Stan Raymond

Heisman
Apr 26, 2005
30,016
25,423
113
I know we have nice recruits on the lines, but I'd rather take the bulk of available money and put it on both lines. We have to have B1G caliber starters on the Oline, and we must have the 320 lb nose if we are going to stay in the 335 scheme. If the Oline is league average, and the D-Line is disruptive yesterday, we win by two scores.

You talking about Revenue Share contracts? I hope a lot of our Revenue share is allocated to the OL and DL.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State