Furreys son playing

Sirgolfalot

Sophomore
Dec 12, 2025
185
185
43
What are the thoughts on a non scholarship playing over a scholarship? Spurriers team had a problem with Scotty
 

Psycock

Joined Jan 20, 2001
Jan 29, 2022
1,161
1,290
113
He looked really fast to me but that`s all I know other than he played late in the games. A lot of walk-ons play so I don`t have a problem as we need receivers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 92Pony

Tngamecock

All-Conference
Sep 10, 2000
29,744
2,692
113
I have more concerns in life than that. If the scholarship player gets beat out by non-scholarship player so be it. They both want to play college football. Is the scholarship players dream of playing better than the non-scholarship players dream?
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Sunday update on Shane Beamer, South Carolina football
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 5 loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Everything Shane Beamer said during Sunday teleconference following Kentucky loss
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Sunday injury update on South Carolina DB Quay'Sheed Scott