Fully back in

kentucky4ever

Redshirt
Feb 23, 2021
15
26
0
We looked good today but USCjr is awful. I’ve gotta work Thursday when we play. In a normal year, I’d take off. This year, i plan to work
not saying i'm expecting anything i'm just always gonna fully buy in to any game no matter how good we are. that's just being a UK fan i guess.
 

UK2KJAG

All-Conference
May 8, 2017
1,784
3,652
0
I thought this said Fulky and coupled with the orange colored avi I suspected UT fan but maybe not?
 

HerrosHeroes

Heisman
Aug 16, 2018
27,234
38,040
0
4-2 last 6 games

3 “blowout” wins 2 on the road v Kenpom top 30

#11 SOS

Mintz and Boston are both shooting it well.

Mintz at pg last 2 games:

30 pts
15 assists
3 TOs

Keep making fun of this team, please do....
 

CB3UK

Hall of Famer
Apr 15, 2012
64,979
109,146
78
New posters arent robots, they dont poop ice cream.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Clayton White vs. Kentucky: Can the Cats end this streak of dominance?
  2. 02 KSR Football What the Loss of Alex Afari Means for Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football South Carolina May Deploy Backup Quarterback Against Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR KSR Gameday: Can Kentucky Snap 4-Game Losing Streak against South Carolina?
  5. 05 KSR Football CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 5