Just remember chemistry is a very delicate thing...Its hard to imagine UNC better on the offensive end than they were last nite. Kennedy Meeks could alter their performance to the max or lessen their efficiency as they really look comfortable w/o him, and definitely faster in transition...
2 pointsI expect about 8 and 6 outa BJ next game. It was a great performance but Hamilton made ZERO adjustments to knock him outa Rhythm. Great night, but he's gotta become much more consistent to talk All America. UNC could become scary..... Thank god Roy forgot about Isiah Hicks lol.
Great assessment. I'm not ready to fully trust Brice but he seems to be putting it together.I'm not crowning him anything, but I think it's silly to diminish him as player....especially based on how much he's progressed. He's a really good player. In the past he's had one glaring weakness, and that was at times being weak mentally. He's harnessed that to an extent. I said before the season that in order for UNC to get where they wanted to get it would be on the shoulders of Berry and Jackson making big improvements, because I stated that Johnson and Paige are what they are. I was wrong. Paige hasn't changed much, IMO, but Johnson is much better. Sometimes seniors just get it....we saw it last season with Quinn.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games