FSU/SMU

jedhawk77

All-Conference
Iowa Swarm member
Jun 7, 2015
1,675
3,381
113
Ok, what are you Seminoles thoughts on this evening? I know the Seminoles looked like hot garbage during week 0 but I was hoping maybe for some insight.

Give me som low hanging fruits for a small parlay to get me thru the evening while I do a fantasy FB draft.

TIA!
 
  • Like
Reactions: BrianNole777

TC_Nole_OX

Heisman
Mar 29, 2002
255,292
10,343
113
FSU is going to get destroyed. For some reason, I will listen to the entire trainwreck on the radio. I'll have enough sense to turn off the tv around the time we are down by 21, likely before halftime.
 

alaskanseminole

Heisman
Oct 20, 2002
246,579
13,986
103
Ok, what are you Seminoles thoughts on this evening?
friends sleep GIF


and


 

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,017
25,156
113
I wouldn’t mind if they just left the camera on Taylor McGregor for the next 20 minutes while we wait
 

cheeselog8

Senior
Feb 7, 2013
201
593
93
Still time to get +300 on FSU moneyline and over 54.5. Stone cold lock of the century of the week.
 

Aardvark86

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
2,488
3,500
113
I hadn’t realized things had gotten this bad in tallahassee

side note - after a weekend without power, visiting son and fiancé, and house painting, and heading up to dc tomorrow, I finally flopped on the couch to turn this on?
 
Last edited:
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Wednesday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Behind recent Clemson vs. Miami recruiting battles 
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football An object of intrigue within Clemson's defense moving forward
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney on elite Miami team, Ashton Hampton, injuries, night game atmosphere & more
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Tuesday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets