I cannot believe how bad our Offense looks??? Scott, a total Offensive 'genius', has a senior 4 Star QB, quality recruits, and still cannot RUN or PASS?? No open receivers.......No blocking by the OL for Run gains, No hurry up Offense, NO NOTHING????????? Something is seriously WRONG here. I am baffled!!!!!!!!!!!!Do you approve or disapprove of the job Scott Frost is doing as Nebraska football Head Coach?
I don't even approve of a poll asking if we approve.Do you approve or disapprove of the job Scott Frost is doing as Nebraska football Head Coach?
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced