From the Pitt board

BombadEER

Junior
Jul 31, 2016
2,383
362
0
What about Dana Holgorsen?
Discussion in 'Football Board' started by Sean Miller Fan, 6 minutes ago.

Watch Thread
Post New Thread
Go to First Unread

  1. Sean Miller FanBoard of Trustee
    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2001
    Messages:
    28,078
    Likes Received:
    6,036
    NewWVU fans give him the Jamie Dixon treatment. I think he's an offensive genius and Tony Gibson is one heck of a DC. I'd take these 2 in a heartbeat. Many thought that this would be Holgy's final year if he didn't deliver a big-time year. They seem poised for a CFP run (yea, WVU, ugh) but if they lose a few and go, say 9-3 or 8-4 (the horror!), I wonder if WVU would stupidly let him walk. Anyway, if I'm Heather, I'd go after him if WVU doesn't show him the love
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Zac Alley plans to simplify WVU defense after recent struggles
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia looking to put together four good quarters
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Behind Enemy Lines: Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football WVU football releases updated depth chart for Arizona
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez evaluating everything on defense, in his program