From a Tar Heel Fan

Old_School59

Redshirt
Apr 1, 2003
9,512
0
0
Congrats on a great season. 38 straight wins is an accomplishment to be celebrated. I think tonights loss was more about Wisconsin's senior leadership than anything else. Wisconsin is a hard team to matchup against, and when you are young like the Kentucky players, sometimes you just don't listen to your coach. I think that happened a bit tonight as Cal was screaming for them to do things that they obviously weren't. So from someone who respects your team, again congrats on a great year. Hopefully Carolina will be better next year and it will be a great game between our 2 teams again.
Much Respect!

This post was edited on 4/4 11:55 PM by Old_School59
 

Aike

Heisman
Mar 17, 2002
75,453
46,423
90
Thanks. I think you're partially right. We didn't execute down the stretch, but Wisconsin also got marched to the line late. Their experienced team didn't execute either.
 

katsure

Senior
Nov 25, 2009
1,390
500
0
Thanks.. I guess. I think you're sincere but you never know on an anonymous stupid sports board.
 

Old_School59

Redshirt
Apr 1, 2003
9,512
0
0
Originally posted by Katsure:
Thanks, I guess. Sad time for us.
Trust me I know the feeling well. Been a Carolina fan since 1966 and had many ups and downs.
I thought all year Kentucky was the best team in the NCAA and said so on THR. We aren't all bad folks over there. I was so hoping to see you put it to the dookies in the title game.
You guys are blessed in that you always have great recruiting classes and your coach isn't to shabby either. Hopefully we can right the ship at Carolina soon. We just aren't getting those one and done players who can make a huge difference anymore.
You guys have nothing to hang your heads about.
 
Feb 21, 2006
8,403
9,162
0
appreciate the sanity OP...

please excuse the emotional idiots...

sh*t happens...

you make good points...Wisconsin was very good team with very good upper classmen...sometimes that's what it takes to get through this tournament...it's not always about how many lottery ballers you have...sometimes good old fashion experience and leadership win out...
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
  2. 02 KSR Basketball N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
  4. 04 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight