Well it’s noonish there, but I get your pointFritz may get a set but I'd be shocked if it went more than 4. Sucks it starts so late
The 1950s say helloESPN insists on keeping this Utah v ucla women’s bball game on in OT instead of going to the Aussie Open. These dikes keep fouling with 30 seconds left down 8
I wanted the women’s basketball to be over because I wanted to watch women’s tennis. I feel very 2024 in my commentaryThe 1950s say hello
Yeah looked like some 50s basketball. GarbageThe 1950s say hello
My reference was not to level of hoopsYeah looked like some 50s basketball. Garbage
Yes….and apparently ONE PERSON Zcant play itBecause it's awesome
I understand the athletic part but talk about boring.Because it's awesome
Tennis is friggin awesome! And exciting to watch. The 5setters are long and due to the international nature of 3 of the slams it can be hard to watch at decent times. But tennis is the bestI understand the athletic part but talk about boring.
Bummer.. I was giving you an out and you didn’t take itMy reference was not to level of hoops![]()
It would be great to see one of the young guns besides Carlos beat Novak. Especially with Carlos outSinner v Joker gonna be lit
So much WRONG!I understand the athletic part but talk about boring.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC