Fritz Traylor

Trojanbulldog19

All-American
Aug 25, 2014
10,139
5,922
113
I like Fritz. The guy his team to play hard every game.
He's not the sexy hire and I do give a wtf to 2-10 in 21. But his last two seasons are nothing to be shameful of. All around good football not just defense or offense. I wanted him when we hired Moorhead.

now I think I would rather someone younger with more offense after this last season
 

was21

Senior
May 29, 2007
10,003
636
113
He's not the sexy hire and I do give a wtf to 2-10 in 21. But his last two seasons are nothing to be shameful of. All around good football not just defense or offense. I wanted him when we hired Moorhead.

now I think I would rather someone younger with more offense after this last season
Yep. He's had a pretty good QB last two years. He's kind of long in the tooth now to move and take on a major rebuild somewhere else, regardless of his sideline energy.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5