You should be able to snag them online or at the venue.Wanted to see if anyone has a couple of extra tickets for Friday? My day just freed up so I'm thinking of grabbing my dad and coming up. If anyone has any DM me.
Thanks
It is more fan friendly in regards to travel and overall economic impact for the area.I have 2 extra for the first session. But you will need to meet me there. There is one ticket for all the sessions and last year I transferred one and it screwed everything up. Why did they switch to Friday and Saturday? Friday is a school and work day.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
O State Illustrated Football
Mestemaker delivers as No. 18 Oklahoma State tops UCF 42-28
O State Illustrated
Staff Picks: UCF at Oklahoma State
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Preview Week 6 | Oklahoma State vs. UCF
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State