Friday night lights

RPG24

Junior
Nov 9, 2021
519
281
40
can yall rank your top 3 games to attend for the round 2 matchups ? I’m trying to decide on which game to attend I live in Lagrange but I don’t mind taking a cruise
 

PowerI66

Senior
Jul 10, 2025
908
768
93
1) LT at Fremd - can see this being real tight as LT games have been

2) SF at PR - I just have a feeling about this one, could be a shootout

3) DGN at GBW - fun rematch

BONUS) Carmel at SCN - I'm going to put the o/u at 79.5
 
  • Like
Reactions: RPG24

RPG24

Junior
Nov 9, 2021
519
281
40
which game should I attend ? Bradley Bou @ StL ? Jersey @ Richard’s ?
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  3. 03 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  5. 05 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton