Gonzaga choked. Had a 5 pt lead with the ball with 2 mins. They never will take that next step.
What a sickening night. ACC 4-0. Vomit.
What a sickening night. ACC 4-0. Vomit.
5 out of 8 teams (ACC) in the Elite 8. I know what I'm not watching this weekend.
My fault, for a moment there I thought Villanova was ACC.I counted 4 on one side - thought the other side was the non-acc side.
Glad we won't get an acc national title game though.
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win