How is a guy open there?
Wisconsin would be the perfect opponent for IU if they beat Carolina.
Luck of the refs not calling a foul. You know if that was UK there was a foul being called on that.Luck of the Irish
[laughing] Of courseLuck of the refs not calling a foul. You know if that was UK there was a foul being called on that.
I can't stand Bo Ryan - this would be epic
go Badgers, LOL
LOL true truePlan B: Notre Dame beating either Indiana OR UNC would be funny for a different set of reasons ! Go Irish !
I had ND in the Elite 8
Man, Notre Dame was really allowed to be extremely physical at the end. But considering some of the awful calls in last year's final four, I have no sympathy for Wisconsin lol
:smiley:Am I the only one who can't stand to look at Brice Johnson?
lmao why not?Am I the only one who can't stand to look at Brice Johnson?
I just put him right there with Allen from Duke.lmao why not?
guess he learned his lessonNo T from Pat Adams for UNC player slamming the ball
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7