Friday Fourplay...

missouridawg

Junior
Oct 6, 2009
9,407
309
83
I wish I knew how to format these correctly, to join in this fun.

I use Microsoft word (in landscape view). Take an image from google, size it down to be the appropriate size so you can fit 4 pictures side-by-side. I put about 4-5 spaces in between each picture. I then insert text boxes below each picture to label the photo. I then use the "snip" program to take a screengrab and save that as a JPG and upload here.

To do the spoiler thing you need to type {SPOILER} MORE AND MORE LIKELY TO LOSE FOOTBALL GAMES BECAUSE HE'S A PIRATE{/SPOILER} but instead of { and }, use [ and ]

Also, when you make the post, do "Go Advanced" and add a title to your post, otherwise your spoiler will show up in the title bar and run the guessing game.

WE'RE GOING TO LOSE THIS WEEKEND
 

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,559
22,420
113
Just put pictures in a post and use the spoiler tag. It doesn't have to be anything special.
 

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,696
14,563
113
First ever attempt

Not a whole lot of thought went into the reveal. Just wanted to see if I could do this.


View attachment 18760
More and More Likely to be Mercy Ruled
 
Last edited:

Bulldog from Birth

All-Conference
Jan 23, 2007
2,556
1,164
113
BFB Submission..................................................................................................................

View attachment 18767

More and more likely to get their *** kicked in Georgia
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
I haven’t did one in several weeks but I use MS Paint. I formatted it to the correct dimensions to look right and saved it. Then when I got ready to do another I’d copy the last one and swap out the pics and labels.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar