Friday Fourplay

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,523
27,497
113
Okay, guys, it was fun to see everyone participate in FFP last week. Let's see what you've got this week...



More and more likely to kick Covid's ***.
 

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,544
22,341
113
Giving it a try

Pro tip - put something in the title when you reply. Click "go advanced" to have that ability. That way your spoiler won't show if you are using threaded view.


View attachment 17994
More and more likely to kill a tiger....or husband.
 
Last edited:

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,544
22,341
113
where's the damn spoiler button??
If you are using on mobile view - you have to type out spoiler and wrap it brackets. On desktop view - there is a button you can click to that adds the spoiler tag for you.


Words here
It looks like above except on the ending SPOILER put a "/" in front of the S.
 
Last edited:

FISHDAWG

Redshirt
Dec 27, 2009
2,077
0
36
Jim Corbet was a dead give-away on this one ... he was a major bad *** in his time
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,523
27,497
113
Here's another one.....





Less and less likely to be moderated after midnight.
 

ZombieKissinger

All-American
May 29, 2013
5,596
9,697
113
My way may not be ideal, but I was struggling to do it within the reply. I copied some pictures off the internet, pasted in paint, and resized them. I then added text underneath and cropped the image then uploaded that into the reply. I used the spoiler button for the caption.
 

missouridawg

Junior
Oct 6, 2009
9,407
309
83
My way may not be ideal, but I was struggling to do it within the reply. I copied some pictures off the internet, pasted in paint, and resized them. I then added text underneath and cropped the image then uploaded that into the reply. I used the spoiler button for the caption.

I did mine in Word. Added text boxes. Then used the snip feature on PCs to make an image of all 4 together.
 

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,544
22,341
113
I did mine in paint but you don't have to get crazy with it. Just find 4 pictures and put them in your post like your normally would. And then do the spoiler.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,523
27,497
113
I use Gimp, a tool similar to Photoshop. I save the pics, scale them to size, put them beside each other and add the captions, and export the finished product as a jpeg file.
 

dorndawg

Heisman
Sep 10, 2012
9,364
10,712
113
I use Gimp, a tool similar to Photoshop. I save the pics, scale them to size, put them beside each other and add the captions, and export the finished product as a jpeg file.


But the Gimp's sleeping*

 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?