I missed some context along the way with PD and boobies.
I don't understand why people think that was humorous. Is a preacher not supposed to love some of god's greatest creations.He originally posted about the Ole Miss drug issue but there was already 2 or 3 threads about the topic. So he edited his post.....to obviously see some tittays.
We aren't funny. We report, you decide.I don't understand why people think that was humorous. Is a preacher not supposed to love some of god's greatest creations.
Jethreaux’s translation of Proverbs 5:19 says, “Motorboat them things!”I don't understand why people think that was humorous. Is a preacher not supposed to love some of god's greatest creations.
"You are slender like a palm tree, and your breasts are like its clusters of fruit.I don't understand why people think that was humorous. Is a preacher not supposed to love some of god's greatest creations.
Preacherdawg gonna give a Song of Solomon sermon this SundayHe started a "post whatever you want" thread, and people posted boobs, then Drebin called him out on the magazine for knowing exactly what would happen View attachment 1453527
Preacherdawg gonna give a Song of Solomon sermon this Sunday
ETA: Dawsonthewing beat me to it
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation