FRIDAY FEEEETO

Patrick Devitt

Sophomore
Sep 13, 2025
188
179
43
I'm going a little out of my area of familiarity. In a battle of two powerhouses from my high school days (86 6A champs vs 87 6A champs) I'm gonna take the Bison of Buffalo Grove over the Hersey Squirts in a big upset.

Hersey Squirts had me rolling.

Hope their JFL teams are called that.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Anon744449

Louie1999

Sophomore
Sep 13, 2025
131
143
43
St. Francis over Fenwick. Also not committing to it, but I think there is a shot Carmel keeps it very close with Montini given how inconsistent the Montini D has been and how much of a rollercoaster the game against Naz was.
 

LWN_Pheonix

Senior
Oct 30, 2023
980
783
93
I will attend the Naz game in person

sitting on the PC side

do NOT worry, I will NOT reiterate anything that I hear from the stands
Whatever is being said out loud by the parents and students will NOT be repeated here through me

1789771429449.gif
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jenny27 and UIUC 17
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Video: Loyola 38 St. Ignatius 7
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Illinois WR commit Bennett Konkey earns his fourth star
  5. 05 CaneSport football recruiting Power ranking the five best Miami recruits I saw on the road in September