Frickin' Iowa..

TruHusker

All-Conference
Sep 21, 2001
12,157
2,474
98
No kidding. I was happily cheering for Iowa. Because I dislike Michigan farrrrrrrrr more than Iowa. You know, Michigan, a fellow blue blood who, like us, has National Championships in the modern football era. I don't really think about Iowa at all.

I swear, some of our sheep fans are so desperate for the fake Iowa rivalry forced on us by our dumbass administration to become a reality. It's pretty pathetic.
I am of the opinion, the rivalry part is fine and some would embrace it more if we actually won. There is something about winning that makes things better and we have to be honest in speaking of Iowa, they have our number and are better coached.
 

Anon1750875978

Heisman
Dec 26, 2018
9,321
15,657
113
Google Maurice Clarett and give us a little history on these academic standards of these world class academic institutions in the BIG. 🤣🤡
Dismissed after one season.
Are you aware of how Phillips eventually left Nebraska????
It wasn't Saint Tommy's call. Pressure from the Administration got LW booted.
If Osborne had his way, LW would have played his senior season.

You're not very good at this, are you?
 

Anon1750875978

Heisman
Dec 26, 2018
9,321
15,657
113
Google Maurice Clarett and give us a little history on these academic standards of these world class academic institutions in the BIG. 🤣🤡
Dismissed after one season.
Are you aware of how Phillips eventually left Nebraska????
It wasn't Saint Tommy's call. Pressure from the Administration got LW booted.
If Osborne had his way, LW would have played his senior season.

You're not very good at this, are you?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Redscarlet

king_kong__

All-American
Nov 3, 2021
4,701
6,197
113
Dismissed after one season.
Are you aware of how Phillips eventually left Nebraska????
It wasn't Saint Tommy's call. Pressure from the Administration got LW booted.
If Osborne had his way, LW would have played his senior season.

You're not very good at this, are you?
LP left NU to be a 1st round draft pick

although I would not be surprised if an ioaw fan has committed many more intimate details about a Nebraska football player to memory for instant recall 30+ years later
 

MrScary13

Senior
Jan 14, 2022
537
626
93
Dismissed after one season.
Are you aware of how Phillips eventually left Nebraska????
It wasn't Saint Tommy's call. Pressure from the Administration got LW booted.
If Osborne had his way, LW would have played his senior season.

You're not very good at this, are you?

That fool couldn't read and still somehow had no problems attending a "world class academic institution". By the way, numnut, he wasn't dismissed becuse of academics.... 🤣🤡
 

Redscarlet

Heisman
Jun 17, 2001
34,530
12,588
113
Dismissed after one season.
Are you aware of how Phillips eventually left Nebraska????
It wasn't Saint Tommy's call. Pressure from the Administration got LW booted.
If Osborne had his way, LW would have played his senior season.

You're not very good at this, are you?
Making up stories again pee bird , you pathetic dip$&it.

Better get more practice waving this week you‘re going to need it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: king_kong__

Scoop123

All-Conference
Jan 9, 2026
941
1,612
92
Dismissed after one season.
Are you aware of how Phillips eventually left Nebraska????
It wasn't Saint Tommy's call. Pressure from the Administration got LW booted.
If Osborne had his way, LW would have played his senior season.

You're not very good at this, are you?

It's bad enough that you're a grandpa acting like a teenager on here - but now you completely make things up. POOOF! Out of thin air an obsessed Iowa fan makes up a story.

1. You lied about the Admin forcing him out
2. You lied about Osborne wanting him back

Go talk about your granddaughter in volleyball shorts again inbreed.
 

Scoop123

All-Conference
Jan 9, 2026
941
1,612
92
Never said I didn't want titles....again...2nd time. I said I'd rather have winning seasons consistently than 1 title then 30 years of drought to his hypothetical question .

You guys are sloooooooow

We saw what you said.

You'd rather be Gerry Cooney than Muhammad Ali because Ali's titles are so old. You need VHS tapes to watch his glory days. Geez, what a Loser.

Ali needs to get with the times and be a modern day above-average guy like Iowa. Zero titles but at least the more modern ham-and-egger is more recent than that old bag Ali.

You guys are such idiots and you can't even see it. That's the best part.
 
  • Like
Reactions: king_kong__

Blackleaf40

All-American
Sep 9, 2015
6,967
6,777
113
We saw what you said.

You'd rather be Gerry Cooney than Muhammad Ali because Ali's titles are so old. You need VHS tapes to watch his glory days. Geez, what a Loser.

Ali needs to get with the times and be a modern day above-average guy like Iowa. Zero titles but at least the more modern ham-and-egger is more recent than that old bag Ali.

You guys are such idiots and you can't even see it. That's the best part.

Nebraska should have absolutely no problem beating Iowa this year then right?

I'm hearing "Nebraska is Back!!!"

If true, then all that history should have no problem beating a mediocre program like Iowa this year.

Right?
 

Scoop123

All-Conference
Jan 9, 2026
941
1,612
92
Nebraska should have absolutely no problem beating Iowa this year then right?

I'm hearing "Nebraska is Back!!!"

If true, then all that history should have no problem beating a mediocre program like Iowa this year.

Right?

You are a moron. Every time you get pinned on a point you change the subject and make things up. (Where did I say "Nebraska is Back!!!")

You made up a complete fabrication just like the other Iowa boy on here who's obsessed with big brother Nebraska. You guys really want our affirmation - you beg for it everyday.

"I know I've never won a championship, but will you PLEASE tell me I matter? PLEASE tell me you think I'm good."

- Iowa dorks begging for Nebraska's affirmation
 
  • Like
Reactions: PTHUSKER

Anon1750875978

Heisman
Dec 26, 2018
9,321
15,657
113
It's bad enough that you're a grandpa acting like a teenager on here - but now you completely make things up. POOOF! Out of thin air an obsessed Iowa fan makes up a story.

1. You lied about the Admin forcing him out
2. You lied about Osborne wanting him back

Go talk about your granddaughter in volleyball shorts again inbreed.
Google can be your friend.

The Admin overruled TommyBoy, so Phillips turned to the NFL.

Nebraska football always skirted the rulebook.
They would have been a perfect fit for the SEC.

Meanwhile, Huskers continue to shuffle through HCs since forcing Solich out.
Just a shiit program for the last 10-12 years.
Congrats!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Redscarlet

Anon1750875978

Heisman
Dec 26, 2018
9,321
15,657
113
Nebraska should have absolutely no problem beating Iowa this year then right?

I'm hearing "Nebraska is Back!!!"

If true, then all that history should have no problem beating a mediocre program like Iowa this year.

Right?
Nebraska has feasted on, arguably, the weakest schedule in the country.

That last half won't be so soft.
 

litespeedhuskerfan

All-Conference
Aug 24, 2006
2,249
3,743
113
I would bet you and every other iowa fan can name at least a dozen NU players from decades ago off the top of your head (some are easy - there are national awards named for them)

I am not sure the entirety of this board full of NU fans could collectively name 12 total iowa players

Again, kudos on the meaningless regular season wins

I'm out after Ronnie Harmon and Chuck Long... I got nothin.
 
Jul 25, 2026
27
10
3
Nebraska should have absolutely no problem beating Iowa this year then right?

I'm hearing "Nebraska is Back!!!"

If true, then all that history should have no problem beating a mediocre program like Iowa this year.

Right?
Thank you, for finally admitting that everything I said was true. I appreciate that.

And yes, NU should have no problem beating iowa this year.
 

K Rod

Senior
Oct 1, 2025
444
661
93
Look, I have been to Iowa a few times. Met some decent folks there. Also many who I suspect were inbred. I understand life is boring there. Sure there are Tuplip festivals, apple bobbing, hay parades. I also understand their affliction for "Animal Husbandry" as a good number of folks take that a little too literally. It is a boring and inferior state. The Dutch portion of the population are folks you need to keep an eye on. Sneeky bastids. Some of the older folks have a strange preoccupation with ancient pottery.

I get why some of the Clarkeye tards seem to feel the need to infest our board. Somehow, someway they think their wretched football team has actually accomplished great things. And they were good in 1960. And they feel the need to brag here. It is like the owner of a dump bragging about the stench control measures he has taken.

I leave you with some thoughts on Iowa.

1. Be glad your not forced to live there.
2. Be glad your team does not have to pretend they are the Steelers.
3. 1960 was a share of the natty. This was their glory year. But it was before Kennedy was shot. Gas was like 19 cents a gallon.
4. And kudos to all the Husker folks here who do not have to infest another teams message board to feel adequate. Iowa does indeed suck in every way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scoop123

GeorgeFlippin

Heisman
May 29, 2001
38,653
35,620
113
This is exactly how I wanted this thread to go!


 

Scoop123

All-Conference
Jan 9, 2026
941
1,612
92
4. And kudos to all the Husker folks here who do not have to infest another teams message board to feel adequate. Iowa does indeed suck in every way.

This.

Iowa js the nerd in college who never got laid but loved hanging out with the guys who did.

Now imagine the virgin nerd popping off to a guy “i know you got laid by the five hottest women on campus…. But…. That was a long time ago.”

“You ever been laid Nerd…?”

“Huh? Well…. No….”

This is Iowa.
 

litespeedhuskerfan

All-Conference
Aug 24, 2006
2,249
3,743
113
The state of Iowa is badass. TONS of recreation, rolling hills everywhere, cheap to live in, thousand miles of bike paths.. lots of water for boating and rivers for kayaking. Frickin love that state. You guys can hate on em all ya want, I love that state.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RBigredMax1

Streamer15

Sophomore
Jun 21, 2023
506
108
43
The state of Iowa is badass. TONS of recreation, rolling hills everywhere, cheap to live in, thousand miles of bike paths.. lots of water for boating and rivers for kayaking. Frickin love that state. You guys can hate on em all ya want, I love that state.
Disagree. That state has the largest concentration of iowans in the US.
 
  • Like
Reactions: K Rod

Anon1750875978

Heisman
Dec 26, 2018
9,321
15,657
113
The state of Iowa is badass. TONS of recreation, rolling hills everywhere, cheap to live in, thousand miles of bike paths.. lots of water for boating and rivers for kayaking. Frickin love that state. You guys can hate on em all ya want, I love that state.
Husker fans hate the State because, you know, can't win football games against them.
 

litespeedhuskerfan

All-Conference
Aug 24, 2006
2,249
3,743
113
This is the only time I am ever going to acknowledge your existence... you're a total fukcing loser. Why you hang out on our board I don't know...but it makes you look weird AF.
 

Anon1750875978

Heisman
Dec 26, 2018
9,321
15,657
113
Damn you back from waving practice already.
Go back to the clarkeye site with the rest of your pee birds.
Wear a sweater and long underwear,.

Gets cold in Detroit.
Or...if things really go great for the Fightin Huskers, Yankee Stadium against South Delaware State.

Represent the B1G!!
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC