Frickin' Iowa..

Jul 25, 2026
6
2
3
Agreed. This "rivalry" always seemed very contrived but here we are.

I think most Iowa fans would prefer scheduling a higher caliber or historic opponent on black Friday. Oregon, Wisconsin etc. This series has been pretty one sided and predictable.
The last time NU beat Iowa was when your one DB pretended to get hurt so that he couldn't get torched anymore and then your QB was forced to fake an injury so that your head coach could pull him without looking like a moron.

That game was over after the first quarter. None of your lame DB's could cover the NU WR's. It was comical.
 

Blackleaf40

All-American
Sep 9, 2015
6,944
6,770
113
The last time NU beat Iowa was when your one DB pretended to get hurt so that he couldn't get torched anymore and then your QB was forced to fake an injury so that your head coach could pull him without looking like a moron.

That game was over after the first quarter. None of your lame DB's could cover the NU WR's. It was comical.

You mean back in 2022?
You beat Iowa by a touchdown but the game was "over after the first quarter".

Spencer Petras "faked" a season ending shoulder injury in the first quarter

That is copium comedy right there.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: MrScary13

Blackleaf40

All-American
Sep 9, 2015
6,944
6,770
113
Isn't crazy that Iowa has won 10 of the last 11 yet Nebraska travels better, has better home attendance, makes much more money and the media is always wondering when Nebraska will be back. Never heard that said about Iowa. Nebraska has been the bottom of the barrel but still has a much better chance to be nationally relevant at some point because of the money, fan base, history.

That is crazy.

I'll take the W's though.
 
Jul 25, 2026
6
2
3
You mean back in 2022?
You beat Iowa by a touchdown but the game was "over after the first quarter".

Spencer Petras "faked" a season ending shoulder injury in the first quarter

That is copium comedy right there.
I don't know when, I just know it was over after like the 6th play of the game. Then some lame DB for iowa faked a concussion or something, because he quit. I have no idea what a "Spencer Petras" is...

How could it be a season ending injury when it was the last game of the regular season?

He quit, then your coach forced your QB to fake an injury.

It was pure gold.
 

Scoop123

All-Conference
Jan 9, 2026
923
1,595
92
I'll take the W's though.

Every Iowa fan refuses to answer one simple question on this Nebraska board all you Iowa dorks are addicted to: What is the most significant win in Iowa football history? Maybe you're different and will tell us - What is it?
 

Blackleaf40

All-American
Sep 9, 2015
6,944
6,770
113
I don't know when, I just know it was over after like the 6th play of the game. Then some lame DB for iowa faked a concussion or something, because he quit. I have no idea what a "Spencer Petras" is...

How could it be a season ending injury when it was the last game of the regular season?

He quit, then your coach forced your QB to fake an injury.

It was pure gold.

In your mind, the Iowa quarterback (Petras) FAKED his injury which kept him not only and out of the rest of the Nebraska but the bowl game that year.

I get that you don't understand some teams go to bowl games.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: MrScary13
Jul 25, 2026
6
2
3
In your mind, the Iowa quarterback (Petras) FAKED his injury which kept him not only and out of the rest of the Nebraska but the bowl game that year.

I get that you don't understand some teams go to bowl games.
I said that the DB faked the injury.

I said your head coach made the QB fake an injury. So that was on your HC.

The DB faked his own injury because of how he was being treated on the field.

Are you disagreeing with that? Your own players admitted it.
 

Blackleaf40

All-American
Sep 9, 2015
6,944
6,770
113
I said that the DB faked the injury.

I said your head coach made the QB fake an injury. So that was on your HC.

The DB faked his own injury because of how he was being treated on the field.

Are you disagreeing with that? Your own players admitted it.

You're too dumb to argue with if you think Ferentz and Petras conspired to fake an injury in that game.
 

Blackleaf40

All-American
Sep 9, 2015
6,944
6,770
113
Every Iowa fan refuses to answer one simple question on this Nebraska board all you Iowa dorks are addicted to: What is the most significant win in Iowa football history? Maybe you're different and will tell us - What is it?

Because you'll get 10 different answers.

Conference win? Bowl win?

What's Nebraska's most significant win in their history?
 
Jul 25, 2026
6
2
3
You're too dumb to argue with if you think Ferentz and Petras conspired to fake an injury in that game.
Okay, so the good news is you agree that the DB did in fact fake his injury because of the abuse he was taking on the field. Thank you for that, I appreciate it.

Now, I did not say that the coach and this "petras" guy conspired, you said that. Not me. You think that happened. Not me. Conspiring would mean that they planned it and were both in on it. Which you think. Again, not me.

I KNOW that the HC made the "petras" fake an injury and that the "petras" was just following his coaches orders. Not a conspiracy, just a player following orders.
 

Blackleaf40

All-American
Sep 9, 2015
6,944
6,770
113
Okay, so the good news is you agree that the DB did in fact fake his injury because of the abuse he was taking on the field. Thank you for that, I appreciate it.

Now, I did not say that the coach and this "petras" guy conspired, you said that. Not me. You think that happened. Not me. Conspiring would mean that they planned it and were both in on it. Which you think. Again, not me.

I KNOW that the HC made the "petras" fake an injury and that the "petras" was just following his coaches orders. Not a conspiracy, just a player following orders.

Never said a DB faked an injury. Prove it
Also prove that somehow you "KNOW" the head coach made Petras fake his injury.
 

Blackleaf40

All-American
Sep 9, 2015
6,944
6,770
113
I'll add you to the list

I'll answer your question but just remember, it's subjective.

IMO - 2005 Capital One Bowl win over LSU. Drew Tate pass to Holloway as time expired.



Your turn. What's Nebraska's most significant win?
 

Scoop123

All-Conference
Jan 9, 2026
923
1,595
92
I'll answer your question but just remember, it's subjective.

IMO - 2005 Capital One Bowl win over LSU. Drew Tate pass to Holloway as time expired.



Your turn. What's Nebraska's most significant win?

Props for answering the question. And fail for rooting for a program whose greatest win in history was.... a meaningless bowl game for a 2-loss team that got destroyed by Arizona State that year.

Do you see pathetic your football program is yet? Not likely. Too blinded to see the truth.

Nebraska's greatest win is likely the Game of the Century. No, that's not the Game of the Century for our program.... that was The Game of the Century in College Football - and on our way to a perfect season, a National Championship and one of the greatest teams in the history of football.

Your program is a joke. Yes, it's been better than ours for a few years (see how I can do an honest assessment? Unlike you dorks) The fact remains you root for a worthless program that has never done anything of significance.

Bye.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State