Fresneck game thread

JesseTU

All-Conference
Jan 8, 2007
7,392
1,595
113
Well... I will take it.

As I understand it, it's only delay of game if the defense mocks the play call or makes non football movements to induce an offsides. With no replays, I can't say what the deal is.
 

STAKE

Heisman
Oct 20, 2008
176,342
20,935
113
I don't understand why Montgomery didn't run some time off the clock? Hurry up in that situation made no sense to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game