Freshman numbers

PowerI66_

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2012
3,943
2,894
0
Has all this madness effected the number of Freshman playing football ?
I don't think that's possible to know yet. Honestly though, I think there should be an increase in numbers given no summer camp, and the coaches in building have longer to convince kids to play.
 

mc140

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
8,867
2,955
113
I don't think that's possible to know yet. Honestly though, I think there should be an increase in numbers given no summer camp, and the coaches in building have longer to convince kids to play.

It is kind of hard to convince kids to play if they are not in the building right now or maybe once a week.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ClownBaby

godfthr53

All-Conference
Sep 8, 2008
4,981
2,793
113
I don't think that's possible to know yet. Honestly though, I think there should be an increase in numbers given no summer camp, and the coaches in building have longer to convince kids to play.
I agree. I think it can only help freshman numbers.
 

PowerI66_

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2012
3,943
2,894
0
It is kind of hard to convince kids to play if they are not in the building right now or maybe once a week.
Currently, of course. But based on what I've been hearing, more schools may be going hybrid soon.
 

Still Missing34

All-Conference
Jul 12, 2005
2,721
2,289
113
I think the exact opposite, I see so many kids playing baseball right now that many might just stay that route and not consider football.
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Week 9 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 athlete Grant Bowen, other top recruits talk Notre Dame visit following blowout of Stanford
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football Video: York 25 Glenbard West 22
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch