In other positive news, did anyone see that we have the largest freshman class in TU history starting this fall?
I'm... skeptical. How large?In other positive news, did anyone see that we have the largest freshman class in TU history starting this fall?
When was LaFortune closed?Big enough to remodel and reopen LaFortune
750ish is the number I was reading. They are jam packed again on campus.I'm... skeptical. How large?
Hmmm... that doesn't sound like the largest in Tulsa history. Maybe within the last several years though.750ish is the number I was reading. They are jam packed again on campus.
In other positive news, did anyone see that we have the largest freshman class in TU history starting this fall?
I may be thinking that is 750 1st time FR living on campus which is a huge numberHmmm... that doesn't sound like the largest in Tulsa history. Maybe within the last several years though.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood