Freeze:

Lpdawg

Redshirt
Jun 18, 2013
29
0
0
Just curious why Freeze and Co. hasn't caught hell for losing two 20+ pt leads? I think back to how bad Mullen caught it when LSU almost came back to beat us in 2014. I know the commentators made several references to it today but haven't heard much rumblings outside of that.
 
Aug 24, 2012
176
0
0
They've brought that up like five times this broadcast.

Just curious why Freeze and Co. hasn't caught hell for losing two 20+ pt leads? I think back to how bad Mullen caught it when LSU almost came back to beat us in 2014. I know the commentators made several references to it today but haven't heard much rumblings outside of that.

Are you high?
 

Lpdawg

Redshirt
Jun 18, 2013
29
0
0
I see reading comprehension isn't your friend. Let me clear that up for you. I haven't heard much from THEIR FANS.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list