Free tickets

SAWolverine

Freshman
Aug 3, 2006
35
55
0
I'd be interested in a couple seats. My dad is now coming with me all the way from Alaska and I'm looking for 2 good seats now for both duals.
 
  • Like
Reactions: driad

tulsaaggie

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2002
7,934
3,479
68
I'd be interested in a couple seats. My dad is now coming with me all the way from Alaska and I'm looking for 2 good seats now for both duals. If gypoke only needs 2, I’ll have 2 also for Saturday
I have 2 for sure for Friday - do you want them - I need name and phone number to transfer them
 

tulsaaggie

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2002
7,934
3,479
68
Two tickets and parking pass for Friday night were sent to SAWolverine. Let me know if you don't get them. I have two left for Friday night. Saturday tickets are gone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SAWolverine

tulsaaggie

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2002
7,934
3,479
68
How many tickets do you need SAWolverine ? You have mine and chasing thirty-five‘s tickets - hope you aren’t going to resell them
 

gyppoke

Senior
Jan 22, 2002
1,226
519
113
Tulsaaggie, I wanted to thank you for the tickets. I was able to take my 80 year old parents to their first collegiate dual. They are huge OSU fans as all three of their kids graduated from there. I did have an embarrassing moment as I jumped up yelling two with 2 fingers in the air when Spratley was close to getting a takedown. When I wrestled, takedowns were just two points, and I forgot they changed the scoring on that. Really cool of you to let me use your tickets. The wife and I have tickets to the big 12 tournament in Tulsa in March. If you are going, I would love to buy you a drink as a thank you.
 

tulsaaggie

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2002
7,934
3,479
68
Tulsaaggie, I wanted to thank you for the tickets. I was able to take my 80 year old parents to their first collegiate dual. They are huge OSU fans as all three of their kids graduated from there. I did have an embarrassing moment as I jumped up yelling two with 2 fingers in the air when Spratley was close to getting a takedown. When I wrestled, takedowns were just two points, and I forgot they changed the scoring on that. Really cool of you to let me use your tickets. The wife and I have tickets to the big 12 tournament in Tulsa in March. If you are going, I would love to buy you a drink as a thank you.
Glad they enjoyed it - I’ll be at the big 12 also - lol I’m only 4 years younger than your parents
 
  • Like
Reactions: driad
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
  3. 03 On3 'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers SEC commit, official visit has been set